We recommend cleaning the device every few uses for the best vapor experience with PAX. Use the Maintenance Kit included to clean your PAX, and use the wire brush for heavier cleaning or the pipe cleaners for lighter cleaning.
- Remove the mouthpiece and the oven lid.
- Dip a pipe cleaner or wire brush in some isopropyl alcohol make sure to squeeze off any excess first -- then insert it into the vapor pathway to pop out the oven screen.
- ‘Floss' the pipe cleaner back & forth through the vapor path to remove any residue or buildup.
- Clean the inside of the oven and the top of the device using a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
- soak both your silicone mouthpiece and oven screen in a cup of isopropyl alcohol but never submerge the oven lid in alcohol, or water.
- For the concentrate insert -- soak the metal lid and tank in isopropyl alcohol and use pipe cleaners or q-tips to detail the inside of the chamber. While stains and signs of use are normal, they should not affect functionality.
- Once you’ve flossed the vapor path, cleaned the oven and the top of the device, and soaked the mouthpiece and the oven screen, you’re all done! Make sure the oven screen and mouthpiece are COMPLETELY dry before replacing them.
- Complete the cleaning process by powering your device on and waiting for the LED to turn green. Allow the device to cool before your next use.
Article is closed for comments.