- Charge your Yocan Evolve Plus Vaporizer before use to ensure the best results.
- Once you have fully charged the battery, you can proceed by turning the vaporizer battery on by tapping the power button 5 times. Note: The power button is located at the middle part of the battery facing outwards and is the rectangularly shaped button on the vaporizer battery.
- Once the Yocan Evolve Plus Vaporizer is powered on you can begin sterilizing the coils by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds two or three times. Note: perform sterilization the first time you receive your Yocan Evolve Plus Vaporizer. This will eliminate and get rid of any impurities that might have made their way to the heating chamber during the manufacturing process.
- After sterilization, let the vaporizer sit and rest for about 2 – 3 minutes. After that, you can begin loading your select concentrates onto your Yocan Evolve Plus Vaporizer.
- Load desired amount of concentrate onto the coil. Note: Make sure that the dab tool does not touch the coils as contact with another metal may cause the coils to break or get damaged. Simply drop the concentrates atop the QDC.
- Replace the coil cap by turning it clockwise.
- Replace the mouthpiece by twisting it clockwise to safely assemble the Yocan Evolve Plus Vaporizer. Note: make sure that you do not overtighten the threads as it may damage them and cause them to be loose altogether.
Article is closed for comments.