- Turn the filling chamber cap with the cooling coil and mouthpiece counterclockwise to remove it from the filling chamber.
- Finely grind the plant material and completely fill the filling chamber.
- The device will not function properly if only partially filled
- Screw the cap with a cooling coil and mouthpiece back onto the filling chamber
- Switch on the device (orange power switch) and press the auto-off release handle.
- Turn the orange adjustment wheel below the auto-off release to adjust the temperature.
- The orange control light will turn on while Plenty is heating up. When the temperature is reached, the orange control light will turn off.
- Press the mouthpiece against the lips.
- Take calm, even, half-breaths* for a few seconds. (*half as much as you possibly can)
- Hold your breath for a few seconds and slowly exhale.
- Consciously concentrate on your breath.
Article is closed for comments.