We recommend cleaning the device every few uses for the best vapor experience with PAX. Use the Maintenance Kit included to clean your PAX, and use the wire brush for heavier cleaning or the pipe cleaners for lighter cleaning.
- Remove the mouthpiece and the oven lid.
- Dip a pipe cleaner/wire brush in isopropyl alcohol and squeeze off any excess -- then insert into the vapor pathway to pop out the oven screen.
- ‘Floss' back & forth through the vapor path to remove buildup.
- Clean the inside of the oven and the top of the device using a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the silicone mouthpiece and oven screen in a cup of isopropyl alcohol. Never submerge the Oven Lid or Half Pack Oven Lid in any liquid.
Make sure the oven screen and mouthpiece are completely dry before placing back on your PAX.
Power on your device on and let it get up to temperature. Allow the device to cool before your next use.
- Concentrate Insert: soak the metal lid and tank in isopropyl alcohol. Use pipe cleaners or q-tips to detail inside of the chamber. Stains and signs of use are normal and don't affect functionality.
Article is closed for comments.