Here is how to prep and use a Volcano Hybrid Vaporizer:
- Turn the filling chamber cap counterclockwise to remove it from the chamber.
- Fill the chamber with 1mm to 10mm of ground plant material.
- Check that the screens are not obstructed with any plant material(regularly clean the screens between cycles).
- Screw the chamber cap back into place.
- Stretch the valve balloon out tight lengthwise and remove the mouthpiece.
- Lock the filling chamber with the cap back on the hot air generator.
- Press the rocker “HEAT” switch so it lights up
- The lower white display shows the desired temperature
- The upper orange display shows the actual temperature
- When the displays match, the desired temperature is reached
- Click the “+” or “-” buttons to set the desired temperature
- Long-press the “+” or “-” to jump to the desired setting
- Press the AIR button to preheat the plant material for 5 seconds
- Lock the valve balloon on the filling chamber making sure it is stretched upright
- Fill the balloon only with enough vapor to use for 10 minutes
- The balloon will automatically fill if properly locked to the chamber
- Usually half full is sufficient
- Do not fill the balloon completely!
- Fill the valve balloon until you can see a fine white vapor
- The denser the vapor means the stronger the flavor
- Avoid high-density vapor which can lead to respiratory irritation!
- Turn off the air pump and remove the valve balloon using the textured grip
- Do NOT touch the heated filling chamber!
- Only use the textured grip of the valve balloon to remove the vapor
- After the filling chamber has cooled, remove it from the hot air outlet
How To Use
- Reattach the mouthpiece to the valve balloon
- Press the mouthpiece against the lips
- Take calm, even, half-breaths* for a few seconds. (*half as much as you possibly can)
- Hold your breath for a few seconds and slowly exhale
- Consciously concentrate on your breath
- Let the vapouriser cool down completely