There are a few ways to ensure proper vapor production:
- Herb grind: We recommend a medium grind; too fine will produce little to no vapor at all.
- Herb type: Different herbs produce different amounts of vapor, even different strains of the same herb.
- Herb quality: If the herb is too dry, it will not produce much vapor.
- Oven fullness: Your oven bowl should be filled to the top. Oven Density - The herb should be packed densely within the oven bowl.
- Vaping temperature: Different herbs require different temperature for best vapor quality. For most, we recommend starting around 375° Fahrenheit and moving up from there.