There are a few ways to ensure dense vapor production:
- Temperature setting: The higher the temperature setting, the denser the vapor will be.
- Heating time: More heating time can help to produce denser vapor. You can refer to the usage of 10s+20s+20s. After 10s preheating, please don’t inhale during the first 20s sessions. Click the button one more time to extend another 20s session, then start inhaling and you will get a denser vapor.
- Inhaling: Slow and long inhaling/puffing will help you to get much denser vapor.
- Concentrate quality: If the concentrate is too dry, not much vapor can be produced.
- Concentrate amount: Please don’t load too much concentrate. Too much loading will only make the concentrate boil or melt, even splash but no denser vapor.