Things to consider before requesting a price match
- The Competitor must be a registered Australian business, have an (ABN) Australian Business Number, and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST")
- It should be Identical to a product offered for sale by The Green Box including the same:
Brand must be the same brand from both the competitor and The Green Box Model it should be within the same version of the model type Series it should match the series we offer for the particular product Specification specification of the product must be the same Features product features should be aligned Color (optional) color may vary depending on its availability Year of production it must be within the same year of production Condition (optional)
- Not offered as part of a bundled, special promotion, sale, or bonus offers at the time of price matching
- In stock with both The Green Box and the competitor (not available for back order)
- The Green Box does not price match on products offered through eBay, Amazon, and other Market Places or as part of a bundled, tied ("Buy now, pay later" options such as ZipPay, ZipMoney, Afterpay, Finance, or payment option), gift card, coupon or bonus offering at the time of price matching.
- Advertising errors by both The Green Box and the competitor
- Commercial quantities
- Finance or credit terms and does not offer finance or credit on the sale of price-matched products;
- Offers by resellers, classifieds, auction sites, manufacturers, distributors, or importers or requiring delivery to or from a location outside Australia
- Competitor's clearance lines, display stock, liquidation or external administration sales, limited stock offers, or time-limited or special promotion stock sell-downs including restructuring or amalgamation;
- Grey imports. "Grey imports" are products acquired from internationally based distributors other than the manufacturer's locally licensed importer. They are sometimes referred to as "direct import" or "grey market" products and are usually supplied directly to the customer from overseas.
Always check the updated policy on our website by clicking the link here.
How do you claim a price match?
- You should contact our support team by submitting a ticket to our help center or by sending a direct message to our Instagram and Facebook page
- You must provide us with the following information:
A screenshot of the competitor’s current advertisement
The link to the competitor’s current advertisement (website address)
- Our team will check the competitor's website to verify the price match eligibility
- Once the price match request is confirmed and verified, our team will create an offer for you to purchase the product from us.