Vapor quality is almost entirely dependent on the moisture content of your material/flower. Factors such as how tightly the material is packed into the oven, how it's ground and how hard you draw on it will also affect your experience. Below are some detailed tips, which will make your PAX perform much better:
- Material: PAX doesn’t create vapor, but instead extracts moisture from your material in the form of vapor. Dry material will not give you a good experience even if your technique is perfect.
- Preparation: Grind your material/flower to a medium consistency (not a fine grind).
- Loading: PAX Mini is a conduction vaporizer, so you'll want to tamp down your material/flower firmly in the oven tightly enough so nothing falls out if the oven lid was off.
- Fill the oven completely!
- Draw: "Sip it, don’t rip it!" Your PAX is doing the work for you by collecting vapor in the vapor path. A short 3-5 second, gentle draw will clear the path of the vapor that’s been collected. Drawing harder, or for longer, will not create more vapor.