E-Nail: How Do You Use It?
- Your setup area should be cleared.
- Your nail controller box should be placed on a flat surface.
- The controller box power wire should be plugged into a nearby outlet after being connected to the nail controller box.
- An enail controller box should always be plugged directly into a wall socket rather than a power strip.
- Depending on how old your house is, activating an enail may trip the circuit breakers if there are numerous items plugged in and running at the same time.
- Please check your nail coil for any faulty wiring or wires that may be protruding from the sleeve, since this may be the cause of the circuit breaker trip.
**** Do not turn the controller box on before the heating coil is plugged into the controller box; otherwise, an error code will appear on your display screen. ****
- Install the enail coil heater in its specified location after the controller box has been connected.
- Then, using the correct dish, clips, clamps, or hangers, securely fasten the enail coil to the nail or banger.
- Connect your favorite dab rig, which is already filled with the appropriate amount of water, to the nail/banger.
- - Pick a dab rig that is a little bigger or has a robust foundation when making your selection.
- - If the dab rig being used with your enail is too small or lightweight, the coil and the nail/banger may cause it to topple.
- The controller box can now be turned on; most electronic controller boxes have a switch or button to turn them on and off.
- After turning on the controller box and properly connecting the coil, if you get an error number on the display screen, there may be an issue with the thermocouple in the coil. This DOES NOT IMPLY that the device is broken.
- Set the controller box to the desired temperature.
- Running an enail controller at excessively high temperatures will damage or crack your banger, thus we do not advocate operating it beyond 650 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using an enail at extremely high temperatures can wastefully burn through your concentrates rather than vaporize them, which is counterintuitive to concentrate consumption.
- Setting a controller box's temperature higher than 650 degrees puts you at risk of burning a lot of residue onto your nail or banger, which is very impossible to remove. To use your desktop enail once more, you would need to buy a new banger or nail.
- When the enail coil reaches the proper temperature, it should begin to transfer heat to the banger/nail.
- Pick up the desired quantity of concentrates with the tip of a dab tool once the banger/nail has reached the desired temperature (this typically takes approximately 30 seconds to heat).
- Utilizing the dab instrument, place the focuses on the heated surface's bottom.
- Use the dab rig mouthpiece to take a breath.